Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

High Five for Friday

I'm linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.


Hello!  TGIF!  Here are some of my top moments from my week.

1.  It is finally starting to feel like spring......maybe even summer here in Indy.  I hope it stays that way.   I feel like I am coming out of the deep freeze myself.  By the way how fun is the new Weather Channel App?  I love that it uses local backgrounds.  This is the Indy 500 track.


2.  Tuesday was the primary election.  I got my vote on.

3.  I love Twitter.  I am always tweeting the stars to see if they might give me a retweet.  (The Beekman Boys did once!!)  My tweet about my blog on Wednesday appeared on USA network.com  It was pretty exciting to see.
Lennon Parham from Playing House also favorited my tweet.  Does that mean she read my blog?  Either way too cool!  Check out Playing House on USA.

4.  I decided I needed a little Target retail therapy.  My SIL is always telling me about the popcorn at Target.  Did you know you can get fresh popcorn and a medium drink for less than $2?!  It hit the spot.  I'm addicted!  It was worth the heartburn popcorn always gives me.  (Is that weird?)

5.  I have been really social this week.  Which is unusual for me.  Last week I had dinner with my very good friend Jennifer.  We had a really great heart to heart.  Sometimes you just need those!  Sunday I spent it with my second family hiking through a state park.  Wednesday I was bored and called up Lee.  We ended up trying a new restaurant in SoBro called Sobro Cafe.  It was a very relaxing, yummy dinner.  We got to sit outside and enjoy the nice weather and sip some wine.  Afterwards we went on a walk.  Thursday went for another walk and had sushi dinner with Lee and our friends Elizabeth & Ellen (fellow Boilermakers).  Look at our yummy plate.  No rolls were left behind!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!  Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there :-)

2 comments:

  1. We've been having beautiful weather the past few days but storms are on the forecast.

    I'd love for you to come visit and maybe even sign up for my favorite color swap!

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/05/tea-time-4914.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely site you have. Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete