Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

High Five for Friday

I'm linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.

1.  TGIF!!  I finally have some exciting weekend plans to share.  My Mom is coming to town!!!  I don't think she has been here since last fall so I am excited to have her come for a visit.  We are going to do some shopping and of course eating out.



2.  As you may have noticed there have been some big changes around here.  www.naptowndiva.com is officially my domain.  I now own it.  Kind of exciting.  I spent countless hours working on coding and things I didn't even know how to do.  I think I literally went crossed eyed on Monday and Tuesday.  With some help from my host site everything came together and I went live on Tuesday.


I also purchased a template from Emily at Blogaholic Designs.  As I am just starting out I didn't want to spend too much on a template but Emily was worth it.  Not only did she install this for me but she linked up my social media icons.  I'm just thrilled with the results!  Be sure to check out her Etsy shop.


Wednesday I worked on getting my social media up to date.  I know this is super important with the bloggers I follow and I wanted to get started right away.

Be sure to follow me!

Facebook:  NapTown Diva Blog
Instagram: naptowndiva
Twitter:  @naptowndiva79
Pinterest:  naptowndiva79


3.  Sunday was a really good day in my book.  Lee and I spent the whole day together and didn't fight once.  We began our day shopping in Avon.  We had Chipotle for lunch.  Look at our beautiful burrito bowls.  This makes me want one right now!!!


4.  That afternoon we hung out on Lee's deck just talking and playing on our iPads.  It was a nice day out and so relaxing.  For dinner we went to Locally Grown Gardens in SoBro.  It is a permanent farmer's market and they have a limited menu.  I got the chicken and Lee had the salmon.  The best part of the meal was the sugar cream pie.  It is to die for!!!  I didn't even get a picture because they were gone so quick!



Lee enjoying a Root Beer from TripleXXX in West Lafayette.






5.  Don't you just love a good thunderstorm?  This was the view from work on Tuesday.


Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for reading!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Saying hi from the #h54f linkup! So jealous you have a Chipotle! Our closest one is over an hour away! Have a great weekend with your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a lovely weekend! Chipotle is the best!

      Delete