Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

High Five for Friday!!!


I'm linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.


Who is ready for the weekend?!  This gal!!!!  I don't have any plans but looking forward to always sleeping in and just relaxing.  I have really been putting off 'spring cleaning' the apartment now for weeks.  I just can't seem to get myself motivated.  My bed just always looks so inviting for a nap or reading a book in.

Here are some pictures from the week.

Top L: K#2 at daycare with Mom.  I feel like that most days.  Kicking my feet up and looking adorable.
Top R: A beautiful day on the canal in Indy.
Bottom L: Flowers from my co-worker.  Such a pretty spring arrangement.  They are lasting forever.
Middle:  Sassy red nails.  My nails are super long right now and I love painting them bright colors.  I did a French manicure last week which turned out pretty good.  (Sidenote: I have the chubbiest, shortest fingers ever!  They match my short T-Rex arms that never can reach anything!)
Bottom R:  The Calbrinas (Sabrina and Callie) on a good day.  Kind of blurring because they wouldn't sit still.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Disclaimer:  I know my pictures aren't the best of quality.  Sadly I just have an iPhone 4 to take pictures with.  (I mean how embarrassingly old is my phone!)  My point and shoot camera is not any better so I apologize for the poor quality.  Hopefully someday if this blog really takes off I can afford a new camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment