Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

High Five for Friday

I'm linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.


1.  Indy got hit on Tuesday with a really bad storm.  We were under a tornado warning for a couple of hours.  A tornado hit on the west side of Indy causing some minor damage.  Thankfully no one was injured.  We didn't see anything downtown.  It all moved north of us.  We did take cover though!
The storm out the back door of work.

 2.  This past weekend I went home to Ohio for K#2 baptism.  It was held at the church I grew up in First Presbyterian Church of Norwalk.  My Mom is an elder of the church so she assisted in the baptism.  (No folks she didn't cry!!)  K#2 slept through the whole thing.  She is so good!



Mom, Pastor Adrian, Stacey, K#2, Andy, and K#1

Gammy trying so hard not to cry.  She made it!
Stacey, K#1, K#2, Andy
The Carr family!  Andy, Stacey, K#1, Mom.  Dad, Me, and K#2
Aunt Meggie thought she needed a selfie with the lady of the hour
Baby K selfie

 3.  After church we had a little get together.  

Gammy and Katie.  I'm DYING over the cuteness.
Another selfie.  I think Gammy was jealous behind us.
 (Just a side note.  Swimmer diapers only hold solids in.  Not liquids.  Let's just say Aunt Meggie got a little wet.  But I didn't care because I love that face so much.  She can do no wrong!!!!)

K#1 swimming and swimming.  I wish I had my suit with me.
My favorite part.  CAKE CAKE CAKE!

 4.  Monday I got to keep K#2 almost all day.  (K#1 went to Bible School with Gammy.)  We had a really nice day.  She is such a good baby.  Let me shower and eat my lunch.  Mom says she is a lot like Andy when he was a baby.  Just kind of calm and chill.  (Opposite of me!)
Gimme that phone!
Time to eat some prunes

Playing.  She is soooooo good!

5.  For those of you that don't know much about blogging, most sites keep track of how many views you get on your page, where people are located, what website refers them to your site, etc.  Well I was checking out my stats and I guess someone searched, 'i dont need a man my cat loves me.'  And that took them to my blog.  I don't even know what to say.  Really?!  I'm pretty sure I have never written that.  I love my cats but I'm not that craycray.  I'm going to go hide under the covers now.  I may never come out again.




Thanks for reading!

Love,
Your Favorite Crazy Cat Lady


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment