Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

High Five for Friday

I'm linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.

1.  Orange is the New Black is releasing on Netflix today!!!  Let the binge watching begin.  I can't wait!!!!!

I heard they just started filming Season 3 this week!!!!


Piper Kerman the writer of OITNB favorited my Tweet.  So exciting!!!

2.  Lee and I traveled to southern Indiana for Sunday dinner.  It had been awhile since we were all together.  It was nice catching up.  Cis and family had just returned from a trip to Gulf Shores.  They brought back all kinds of fresh veggies and fruit to share with us.  Oh and of course some SHRIMP!  It was sooooo good!!!  I ate like a queen!

There is nothing better than Indiana countryside

The family.  Clockwise:  Beth, D, Cis, Bob, Lee, P, and Ryan
Homemade peach cobbler.  So yummy!  Thanks Cis!
3.  Here are my manis of the week.  Essie is my absolute favorite.
Chills and Thrills and Bachelorette Bash

Naughty Nautical
4.  It was a really long, weird week.  I treated myself to some cupcakes from The Flying Cupcake.  Their cupcakes are amazing.

Here Comes the Bride, Cloud 9, and Peanut Butter Bash
5.  Have you ever heard of Orthaheel shoes?  They are amazing.  I had to get these shoes from QVC.  They provide amazing support for my bad back.  Oh man when did I become so old?  Around my house boxes never go to waste.  The kit cats love them!

Callie opening my QVC box
Sabrina!!! 
Black
Gray
Sidenote.  Do you know how hard it was to take these shoe pics?  I had to fight off a very nosy kitty named Callie.  I guess she thinks she owns my desk and everything I put on it. 

6.  BONUS!  I'm adding a 6th high five.  Facetiming with my niece Kylie and Mom.  It was so much fun.  I felt like I was there with them.
Making weird faces.  Who knew I was so funny!



Cuddles with Gammy
Sabrina talking to the dogs.  This is just how we roll in the Carr family.
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend!  Much love!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment