Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Restaurant Review: Marco's Restaurant Lounge


I want to share with you a little hidden gem in Indianapolis.  This restaurant by far my favorite here in the city.  And it just so happens to be in my neighborhood.  It is called Marco's.  It is on the little higher end of the budget but it is totally worth the treat.  I got the chance to eat there 2 times in October.  Once with Mom and once with my friends.  I wanted to share with you a little about the restaurant.  Enough of my chit chat.  Let's get on to the food!!!

Me and Mom on her last trip to Indy.

So many delicious things to choose from.  One thing I didn't get a picture of was the calamari.  It is so good, I didn't have time to snap a picture.

French onion soup

Wedge salad.  I dream about this salad weeks after eating it.  It is that GOOD!

Prime rib.  I am drooling looking at this picture.

Mom's veal

Brie stuffed chicken.  I am telling you.  That sauce.  Literally melts in your mouth.

Moscato.  So fruity and sweet.
You will always leave Marco's stuffed.  With most meals you get a soup and salad.  It is so worth the money.  A lot of us locals know about Marco's and like to frequent there. I can tell you both times I was there on a Saturday and it filled up fast.  So I definitely suggest making a reservation.

They do offer some specials throughout the week.  Monday $5-6 martinis, Tuesday 6oz. filet dinner for $11.95, Wednesday half off wine bottles, Thursday half off their special martini list.  My favorite is to go on Saturday for a big juicy prime rib.  One of these days, I would love to try their lunch menu.  It is a little cheaper and has some great options.  

As a former hospitality employee, the one thing that truly makes me love Marco's is the staff.  Since I have been going here, the staff has not changed.  Which means they don't have a lot of turnover and they treat their staff right.  They work together and seem to have fun doing it.  Whatever they are doing, it is working.


Support your local economy.  EAT LOCAL!!!!!

Marco's Restaurant Lounge
2380 East 54th St.
Indianapolis, IN  46220
(317) 251-7000
Restaurant Hrs: Monday-Thursday 11am-10pm, Friday 11am-11pm, Saturday 5pm-11pm, Closed Sundays
Marco's Restaurant Lounge Website



Check out my other restaurant reviews:
Bearcats
La Margarita

0 comments:

Post a Comment