Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas movies

One thing that really gets me in the mood for the holidays is a good Christmas movie.  I'm a sucker for the Hallmark Channel movies. My favorite one this is Murder She Baked: A Plum Pudding Mystery.

I have 3 movies though I must watch every year.  Christmas Vacation.......because it isn't Christmas until I see Chevy Chase sled down the hill and into the Walmart parking lot.  Or hear Uncle Eddie say, 'Shitter is full.'  Then I move on to a romantic, sappy movie.......Love Actually.  (I love seeing Andrew Lincoln before he became Rick Grimes the zombie fighter.)  I enjoy all the different story-lines going on in this film.  My last go to movie is, A Christmas Story.  I LOVE this movie.  It never gets old to me.  It just really makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Last year I got the chance to go to the Christmas Story house.  For more on my trip check out my blog HERE.  We had a really fun time.  It really is just in the middle of a neighborhood and looks like it did in the movie.



Me and my niece

The infamous leg lamp
In Ralphie and Randy's room
Cooking in the kitchen.

What are some of your favorite holiday movies?





My blog post on the Christmas Story House.

For more information on visiting the Christmas Story House, go here.  It is located in Cleveland, Ohio.

1 comments: