Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

5 Things for Friday

Hey!  Hope it has been a good week for you.  Nothing too wild and crazy in my world.  Loving this warm fall weather we have been having in the Midwest.  Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

1.  Mom came to visit last weekend.  I didn't really get to see her much because she was here for a girls weekend with some friends from our days in Terre Haute.  But we managed to fit in some good bonding time.  ;-)

Out to dinner.  Obviously I get my good looks from her.  #twins
 
 2.  I have a blog coming up next week on one of the restaurants we went to.  It is one of my favorites.  Here is a sneak peak.
Moscato.  How I love thee.
Because this is too good not to share.  Breakfast at I-HOP.  Stuffed french toast.  I highly recommend.

3.  Sometimes I just miss my nieces.  So much my heart hurts.  So I demand pictures and I feel better.

From her Mommy.  That face.  I am a puddle on the floor.
Gammy had a visitor in her room while this kindergartner was on Fall Break.  I mean I think she must be leaving for college next year.  She looks at least 18.
4.  In case you didn't know, I love the Pioneer Woman on the Food Network.  I would love to be invited to her ranch for the weekend.  She is just the cutest. PW came out with a new cookware line this fall.  Found here.  My adorable Mom brought me her cute butter dish and a mason jar.  I have some other items on my list to get. 
Pioneer Woman butter dish

PW mason jar.  Don't you worry about what is in the glass.

In case you didn't know, I met Pioneer Woman once at her cookbook signing.  I couldn't talk and was so nervous!
 
Me and the lady herself.  She was so poised.  I was a HOT mess.
 For the blog on when I met the Pioneer Woman, check it out here.

5.  Going to be heading home to Ohio next week to see my nieces and celebrate Halloween.  I know I'm a dork.  I just love celebrating the holidays and birthdays with my family.  Here are some pictures from last year of the girls.

A pirate fairy

Olaf

Ready for some trick or treating

Halloween party at daycare with Gammy

Gammy and a bald Olaf.  Olaf has lots of hair now!





Linking up today with:


0 comments:

Post a Comment