Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

20 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

1. FAVORITE FOOD?  Oh gosh.  Really?  Any kind of dessert food.  I love sweets.  I'm not picky.  Check out my previous blog post for this delicious, easy to make cake!



2. FLIP FLOPS or HIGH HEELS?  Flip flops!!!!  Why in the world would you want to be so uncomfortable.

3.  FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP.  Target of course.  These are my favorite Target shoppers.

They now are both a foot taller.  They need to stop growing.
4. STANDARD COFFEE ORDER?  I love, love coffee.  I typically just make in my Keurig at home.  I like it with some kind of flavored creamer....hazelnut or amaretto.  If I treat myself to coffee out, I like anything iced.  You will never see me ordering a pumpkin spice latte.  GASP!  Yes I said it.  I think they are gross.




5. ROAD TRIP MUST HAVE SNACK?  This is so weird but I never have snacks when I travel.  I'm not a snacker in my normal day to day life.  As my Dad would say, you just get crumbs everywhere!

6. DIY or HIRE IT OUT?  Hire out.  I don't know how to do anything handy. 

7. TOP 5 TV SHOWS?  The Walking Dead, Anything Real Housewives, Chicago PD, The Middle (hey it is about a family from Indiana), and anything on TLC.  Check out my blog post on Chicago PD.  Sophia Bush is the reason I love to watch.  Anyone else watch her in One Tree Hill?

8. LAST BOOK YOU READ?  Girl on a Train

9. FAVORITE FORM OF EXERCISE?  Swimming

The best 5 year old swimmer I know
10. HOW TALL ARE YOU?  5'10".  Fun fact.  My brother and I are the exact same height.

When I was the taller one.  This picture is so famous in my family.  Because Andy is randomly poking me in the arm.  He also looks like Humpty Dumpty in that adorable outfit.
11. DO YOU TRY SOMETHING NEW AT RESTAURANTS OR STICK TO YOUR FAVORITES?  I stick to my favorites.  If I try something new, I'm always disappointed.

12. ONE MAKEUP ITEM YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?  Mascara.  Eyeliner, too.

13. WHAT'S ON YOUR NIGHTSTAND?  My CPAP machine.

14. ONE THING AUNTHOOD HAS TAUGHT YOU?  Patience.  Make every moment count.  And never say no............haha I kid!  That is Gammy.  Meggie keeps them in line.

I promise Baby K is a happy girl.  I scooped her up mid-run and she wanted down.
  15. MUSIC THAT REMINDS YOU OF HIGH SCHOOL?  Anything by Third Eye Blind.



16. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD OTHER THAN YOUR CURRENT CITY, WHERE?  Right now I am in the mood to sell all my belongings, pack up my cats, pack up my BFF, and move to Europe.

I have a thing for Eiffel Towers.  It is one of my favorite places I've ever visited.

17. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOU WE MIGHT NOT KNOW.  I am actually a very quiet and shy person.  Once I am around you and feel comfortable, it is all over.  Try getting in a word around me.  I just try to take in new people and situations before they see the real ME.  I'm silently judging you.
Back in the good old days.  These are my people.

18. WEBSITES YOU READ // BROWSE.  For all the blogs I read, check out this blog post here.  I like to look at MSN and the Norwalk Reflector everyday.  Also of course FB, instagram, and twitter. 

19. MORNING PERSON or NIGHT OWL?  Night Owl.  I HATE mornings.  They make me really grouchy.

20. WHAT'S YOUR BEST FEATURE?  My big eyes.  Charming personality.  Haha!

1 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the Pumpkin Spice coffee crap!! This was a great read! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete