Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday, Baby K!


I have so many things to be thankful for this year.  And if you've been around this blog, you know that my nieces are top of that list.  Exactly one year ago today, I got to meet this special little lady.


Since the moment I met her, I've always felt an extra special bond with her.  (I feel the same about K#1.  She just scares me because she acts a lot like me and her Mom. :-)  I feel like I have known Baby K forever.  Like she has always been in our family.  Maybe that is because she has her Dad's personality (when he was a baby.)  She is the happiest little thing.  She is pretty easy going and just goes with the flow.  The kid loves to eat and there isn't too much she won't try.  (She out eats K#1 any day.)  She lights up when she sees her big sissy and just laughs and laughs at her.  Even when K#1 is stealing her blanket.

Thanksgiving 2013
As a fellow 'holiday' baby, I want to make sure she always has a special birthday.  It is easy to forget about us.  With me as an Aunt, Baby K will never have to worry.


Cuddles at 5 days old.  I didn't want to leave her.

One of my all time favorite pictures with Mommy

Gammy and her girls

Aunt Meggie babysitting.  It was a pajama day.
At big sissy's 4th birthday party
Sisters



She loves her Gammy
Baldy.  She's got a lot of hair now.

Granpa (Spelled with no D)

Swimming.  Her swim diaper was off and let's just say Aunt Meggie got peed on.......LOL.  Jealous Gammy behind us.

Her baptism


Hey everybody
Sitting up like a big girl

With Great Aunt Sally at the zoo.  Goes straight for the jewelry.

My girls
Beep beep here I go
OLAF!
Trick or Treat



Happy Birthday, K#2!  We love you so much!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment