Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Christmas List

Can you believe it is almost Thanksgiving?  I mean this time next week we will be looking forward to a loooong weekend off work and stuffing our faces with yummy goodness.  I love this time of year but hate the cold weather.  I still question why my family chose to live in the Midwest.

What is on your Christmas list this year?  I would love to hear what you are wanting.  This of course is my dream list.

Iphone 6
64 in gold.  Yes I was the only idiot that didn't trade hers in for a new one.  Now that deal is done.  Maybe I will just wait for the 6S to come out.



Recliner
This should probably be #1.  I broke my recliner a couple of weeks ago.  And I am so lost without it.  I've tried fixing it but I am not sure it can be screwed back together.  My couch is not comfortable either.  I primarily sit in my recliner so I am not surprised it broke 3-4 years later.  (I got during a Black Friday sale.)  I never realized how much I used it, until I couldn't anymore.  In general, I just need new living room furniture.  Mine is kind of a hodge podge and looking old.  So if you know anyone moving that is getting rid of furniture, please let me know!
Ummmmm this would be so cool in my living room.  Obsessed with pink!


Pots and Pans
Mine are just looking old, scraped up, and rough from hard water.  My family is going to make a trip to iKEA over Thanksgiving weekend.  I may pick up some then.  But I am really looking forward to the Pioneer Woman's new cookware line next year.  I want it ALL.


Apple TV
I've gone back and forth on canceling cable and just using Netflix and Hulu.  But I have a few reservations.  I would be afraid I wouldn't be able to watch something.  On the other hand maybe I wouldn't watch as much TV.  Having an Apple TV would be nice but I'm not sure if I would use it that much.
Camera
Of course if I got a new phone, I wouldn't need a camera.  I'd love to have a fancy camera.  I would carry in my purse.  I've always liked taking pictures.  (Especially of my nieces!)


Picture Scanner
With my blog I would love to have one of these so I could scan any picture I needed.
Something super easy to use.


Cast Iron Skillet
Have you ever had cornbread cooked in a cast iron skillet.  BEST thing ever!  And there are lots and lots of other things you can make.

Industrial letters
I think these are so neat!  I scored some from QVC, and hung them on my wall.  I just L-O-V-E them.



I would love to have an Ampersand or M-K-C.  

 
Or maybe just a 'M' like this little lady.  
That is Mary Tyler Moore.  Fun fact:  We have the same birthday.  12-29.  We were meant to be BFFs.


Pajamas
I live in my pajamas.  Mine are getting kind of worn out.

Thermal Underwear 
See above.  I live in the Midwest. Even though I am the hottest (temperature) person on the planet, I get cold.  So me to ask for thermal underwear is crazy!  My legs still remember last year when it was like -20 and I was trying to dig out my car.  Brrrrrrrrrr!

I am one of those people who gives gift cards and really likes to receive them.  I never know what to buy anyone.  That way you can get just what you want.  Here are some of my favorite gift card stores.

Target
iTunes 
Ulta
Lane Bryant

What are you asking Santa for this Christmas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment